The books are roughly categorized into these topic areas:
- Women's speeches, collected or individual;
- Books about women and public speaking;
- Body and mind issues in speaking;
- Language and rhetoric;
- Specific types of speaking styles and formats, from TED talks to scientific presentations and more; and
- Books by or about famous speakers, mostly women.
Join me in Edinburgh, Scotland, on October 20 for a new workshop, Add Meaning with Metaphor: Improve your Speeches with the Most Powerful Figure of Speech. It's a pre-conference workshop at the Edinburgh Speechwriters and Business Communicators Conference, designed to help both speakers and speechwriters use this powerful tool. You can register here for just the workshop, the conference, or both, and you'll get the best discount if you sign up by August 1.