- Myth-busting: Learn the 6 myths about slides that are holding you back as a speaker. Are these what you're telling yourself?
- Space exploration: Crowded slides? You need these 3 smart ways to space out--not cram in--your slide content
- Data nerd? How many slides you use, and how long you spend on each one, are among the 6 kinds of speaker data to know about yourself
- Come out where we can see you: Slides also are among the 6 things you might be hiding behind as a speaker
- The life preserver: Are you hanging on to one slide for dear life? I had one client who used to spend 2 hours on his title slide...before we worked together. Here are 7 fixes for that.
- Lose them now: Prepping a TED-style talk? Slides might be among those things that should be missing from your TED talk.
- Not every picture tells a story: "But all my slides are pictures" isn't a smart public speaking strategy.
- First to go: From NASCAR slides to "any questions?" here are 8 kinds of slides to delete right now.
- Fly free: Want to fly without slides? Here are 4 good tactics.
Get involved in more conversations on public speaking with The Eloquent Woman. Follow our Facebook page, read great quotes from eloquent woman on Pinterest, follow me as @dontgetcaught on Twitter or track when others tweet about the lack of women speakers on programs via @NoWomenSpeakers. Learn how to be a better panel moderator with The Eloquent Woman's Guide to Moderating Panels.